Please visit the official SIAM website for deadlines and all other information about the SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, December 11 – 14, 2019, in La Quinta, a resort town in Riverside County, southern California.
This pages provides a preliminary list of mathematicians who are being invited to speak at our minisymposium on gauge theory and partial differential equations. Topics include Yang-Mills gauge theory, Kapustin-Witten, Vafa-Witten and similar coupled Yang-Mills type equations, Yang-Mills Floer homology, geometric flows, harmonic maps, and minimal surfaces.
As in special sessions at meetings sponsored by the American Mathematical Society, all participants must submit their abstract on the SIAM website (deadline June 10, 2019), provide their own funding, register at the SIAM website (deadline November 13, 2019), and make their own travel arrangements (SIAM hotel deadline November 13, 2019), although students and early career mathematicians can apply to SIAM for travel support (deadline May 27, 2019). The minisymposium will have up to 16 invited speakers, subject to approval by SIAM. Talks are 25 minutes, with 5 minutes for questions, and grouped in blocks of 4 speakers.
- Arunima Bhattacharya, University of Washington, Seattle
- Aleksander Doan, Columbia University and Trinity College, Cambridge
- Mariano Echeverria, Rutgers University
- Paul Feehan, Rutgers University
- Laura Fredrickson, Stanford University
- Bin Guo, Columbia University
- Matthew Gursky, University of Notre Dame
- Andriy Haydys, Freiburg University, Germany
- Or Hershkovits, Stanford University*
- Siqi He, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook
- Adam Jacob, University of California, Davis
- Rafe Mazzeo, Stanford University
- S. Michael Miller, Columbia University
- Ákos Nagy, Duke University
- Gonçalo Oliveira, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jeffrey Streets, University of California, Irvine
- Yuuji Tanaka, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Boyu Zhang, Princeton University
* To be confirmed
Paul Feehan, Rutgers University
Duong Phong, Columbia University